Showing all 4 results
The MecMast offers a unique combination of impressive lifting strength, sturdiness, outstanding reliability and high precision. It is a screw-driven telescopic mast that has been designed to satisfy the specific demands of all kinds of applications in military, communication and surveillance fields. The MecMast is an excellent technical solution whenever the need to carry out heavy duties is required and precise high accuracy is a critical factor. It also requires low maintenance making it an ideal solution for military applications. The exact position and the desired height can be displayed using various interface options such as PCs or laptops and different remote controls. KEY FEATURES
- Supports heavy payloads up to 400kg (882 lbs)
- Extended heights up to 25m (82 ft)
- Keeps the height and is operative at any intermediate position
- Great variety of “off-the-shelf” and customised solutions
- Wide range of mounting options for installations on vehicles, shelters or on open grounds
- It can be kept extended while vehicle is moving
- Performance proven rugged design guarantees for high resistance to demanding and harsh environment conditions including sand, dust, ice or snow
- compliant with MIL-STD-810G , MIL-STD-461F, MIL-STD-1275E, MIL-STD-1686C and MIL-STD- 464C
- Durable and reliable with minimum maintenance requirements
The telescopic mast SUPER HEAVY has a diameter of 200mm. This mast model can carry greater loads than the Heavy model. Furthermore it’s available up to 12 sections and allows to have a better ratio between the extended and the retraced height. The Super Heavy mast is suitable for the mounting of large lamp units, large antennas and heavy measuring equipment. The extended heights go from 6.445 mm up to 39.954 mm.
The telescopic mast GIANT is the largest Fireco mast and has a diameter of 250mm. This mast model can carry huge top loads and is therefore suitable for the mounting of very big lamp units, large antennas and heavy measuring equipment. The extended heights go from 6.476 mm up to 39.952 mm.